Grey falcon, Falco hypoleucos
"The Grey Falcon is one of the world’s rarest falcons. This elusive species is endemic to Australian arid zones.
It is listed as endangered and on the CITES list as vulnerable. I was lucky to observe and photograph this one close to our camp in the Far East Pilbara. It was eating prey on a mostly dead, large river red-gum.
As I got closer, I unfortunately disturbed it and it flew off with prey in one foot. I saw one again the next day but not in the following weeks.
I was overjoyed to see it and have always looked hopefully since.
It was a privileged and exciting experience." - Philippa Nikulinsky, October 2021
- A3+ 32.9 x 48.3cm
- Full: 61.5 x42cm
Fine Art Reproduction
- Printed with archival inks on high quality 330gsm fine art paper
- Hand numbered and signed
- Limited edition of 100 reproductions
Printed to Order
- Due to the large range, we generally print-to-order.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for the printer to prepare and deliver to the studio.
- For a time estimate email email@example.com
- A4 & A3+ reproductions are shipped flat in a rigid folio.
- Larger reproductions are rolled in a rigid tube.
- All reproductions are sent via tracked AusPost signature on delivery service.
Collection from Studio
- Philippa's studio is located in Dalkeith, near Perth, Western Australia.
- Collection of purchased fine art reproductions from the studio is available by appointment only.
- An email will be sent to advise when collection is available.